In this guide, you will learn how you can activate Jetblue MasterCard online at JetBlueMasterCard.com Activate which is an official website and you will get official steps inside here.
Barclays is an international investment bank and financial services corporation. Now, in addition to investment banking, Barclays mostly focuses on four principal businesses – Corporate Banking, Personal Banking, Investment Management, and Wealth Management.
The Bank is also recognized for offering a wide range of credit cards. One of the prevalent cards simply offered by the bank is JetBlue MasterCard.
JetBlueMasterCard.com Activate JetBlue Mastercard
Barclays basically offers four different JetBlue MasterCards –
- JetBlue World MasterCard
- JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard
- JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard
- JetBlue Business MasterCard
Now, after simply receiving a JetBlue Master credit card, you simply have to activate it at jetbluemastercard.com/activate before making online or offline purchases and payments.
You can simply activate your JetBlue MasterCard online, over the phone at (877) 408-8866, or through the Barclays mobile app. Before following the activation steps below, simply ensure you have the card numbers, security code, and the last 4-digits of your Social Security number.
How can you activate the JetBlue card at JetBlueMasterCard.com Activate?
If you have the above things nearby, you can just proceed with the below-mentioned methods to activate your JetBlue card.
- First, you need to visit jetbluemastercard.com/activate on a web browser.
- Now, if you are an Existing card member and already have a Barclays online account, simply click the log-in choice to activate your card.
- New card members simply need to enter the below details in the prompted field –
- Card number (JetBlue Mastercard 16-digit number).
- 3-digit security code at the back of the card.
- Last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Simply select your Occupation from the drop-down.
- Now, after entering all the required details, click Activate.
Your JetBlue Mastercard is now active, and you can simply start using it for making desired purchases and payments wherever Mastercard is recognized.
How can you sign Up for Barclays Online Account Access?
Now, before activating your JetBlue Mastercard at jetbluemastercard.com/activate, it is recommended to sign up for online account access. Although you can simply activate your JetBlue Mastercard without signing into your Online Access account, you must have an Online Access Account to manage your card. Simply follow these steps to learn how to set up an online access account.
- You can simply access the Barclays Online Access signup page.
- After that, you need to enter the following information to verify your identity –
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
- The 16-digit account number on your card
- Current Occupation
- Now, you need to click on the Continue button.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the signup process.
Discuss JetBlue MasterCards:
Here are the JetBlue MasterCards that are being offered by Barclays:
Blue World MasterCard
- Annual Fee: None
- Signup Offer: 15,000 points when you simply spend $1,000 within the initial three months of receiving the card.
- Rewards: 3x JetBlue, 2x groceries and dining, and 1x everywhere else.
JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard
- Annual Fee: $99
- Signup Bonus: simply get 40,000 points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of receiving the card.
- Rewards: 6x JetBlue, 2x dining and groceries, and 1x everywhere else. You can simply get 5,000 bonus points each time you renew and pay the annual fee.
World Elite Master Card Benefits
- Now, simply get access to MasterCard Luxury Hotels & Resorts, including more than 2,000+ luxury hotels universally.
- Experience MasterCard Travel & Lifestyle Services, which contains private jet, cruise lines, saving on airfare, airport concierge, chauffeured card, car rentals, tours, vacation packages, etc.
- You will also get a 10% discount with one fine stay (an elite home-sharing service).
- You will also get a $10 Lyft credit every month when you complete five rides every month.
JetBlue Rewards World Elite MasterCard (for previous Amex members only)
- Annual fee: $40
- Rewards: 4x JetBlue, 2x dining and foodstuffs, and 1x everywhere else.
JetBlue Business MasterCard
The JetBlue Business MasterCard is almost similar to JetBlue Plus Card. The only exclusion here is that this card offers a 2x bonus for office materials instead of groceries.
FAQs on JetBlueMasterCard.com Activate:
How can you report a lost/stolen card?
You can simply report your lost or stolen card by calling Barclays Customer Service at 888 232 0780. Your card will be blocked straight away. You need to make sure to be ready with the following details:
- You need the details of your recent credit card activity.
- The place, time, and date when you lost your credit card.
- Police report info for your stolen card (if available).
What amount can I transfer my balance? Is there any limit?
You are permitted to transfer any amount available in your credit limit. However, it is suggested to keep sufficient credit to make payment of any fees or attention charges that may be levied.
How can you get my credit limit increased?
- First, you need to sign in to your online access account on your phone/pc.
- After that, you need to go to the Services tab.
- Next, simply select Request Credit Line Increase.
- At last, you need to follow the on-screen prompts. That’s it.
Where can you make the payment of my credit card through the Mail?
You can simply make your credit card payment via Mail at the following addresses:
- Card Services, P.O. Box 60517, City of Industry, CA 91716-0517, or Credit Card Payments, P.O. Box 13337, Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337.
- www.GoMercury.com Reservation Code
- PrepaidGiftBalance.com Login
We have shared everything about Activate JetBlue Mastercard at JetBlueMasterCard.com Activate in this article for you if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.