Credit Collection Services (CCS) are pretty well-known third-party bill collectors where the hired workers collect payments from the debtors for their clients. If you basically wish to make payments online you can basically use their online website of CCSPayment com.
The online platform is free & safe to make any payment. In 1969, Credit Collection Services Corporation was recognized in Delaware and presently has its headquarters in Norwood, Massachusetts, United States.
Credit Collection Services (CCS) mainly serves as a payment assembling organization. It also sends customers notifications for their pending debts that need to be paid. The notice will usually come in the form of a physical notice, sent to your listed mailing address.
This Credit Collection Services (CCS) Payment platform is advanced to collect unpaid client debts and clear their profile from any added billing charges.
If you want to access your debt info within the CCS payment online portal, you simply need to have the “Notice Letter” sent to your mailing address.
How can you make Payments on the CCS Payment Portal at CCSPayment com?
Lately, if you have got any Credit Collection Services (CCS) payment notices on your mailing address, it simply means you have some pending unpaid debts that are lingering under your name. You can now simply make payment of your pending CCS bills through the online bill payment platform without filling up forms & simply sending postal mail.
You can use the “File Number” displayed on the CCS Payment notice while accessing your online billing statement and continue to make your bill payments.
This feature can simply be used to view your billing statement and confirm the debt information before trying any kind of transaction process.
You will be able to pay by using 3 (three) methods: 1) using the Official Website, 2) by Phone, or, 3) by Mail. You simply have to follow these simple steps:
Make Payment Online
You need to keep the Credit Collection Services (CSS) “Notice” alongside what is previously received by you while paying your payment by CCS Payment Online. The notice comprises all the information which is required during the payment process.
- First, you need to visit the official website of CCS Payment at CCSPayment com.
- You can simply tap on the direct link at www CCSPayment com.
- Now, you can find the blue-colored “Sign-In” button accessible at the bottom of “Thank you For Visiting our Self-Service Website”, tap on it.
- Then, on the next page, you just have to enter your “11-digits File Number” (available at the bottom or right corner of your CSS notice).
- Now, you need to tap on the “Continue” option below.
- Again, on another page, you need to enter your “5-digits Pin Number” (available at the bottom or right corner of your CSS notice) and just press the “Continue”
- If you want to pay your unpaid bill, please tap on the blue-colored “Agree” (Please Note: If you have a bill to pay, the ccspayment.com website will simply pause the precise information).
- After that, you need to make your payment of your unpaid bill by using your Electronic Debit or Credit card through the CCS Payment website from your Account.
- Your account will simply be closed automatically once you make payment of your due amount and you will not receive any type of notifications from the Credit card Services anymore.
How can you make Payment via Phone?
You can simply contact Credit Collection Services (CSS) on their Customer Care Service Helpdesk to make your bill payment:
The Contact Number is 1 -617 -581 -1083 (Call Timings are: Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, and Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST)
Make Payment through Mail
Moreover, you can also make your payment due at CCS Payment by simply sending the check to CSS Mailing Address:
- Credit Collection Services,
- 725 Canton Street,
- Norwood, MA 02062, United States
- Office Fax Number (Dial): 1 -617 -658 -5714
- Official Site: CCSPayment com
You also need to attach a copy of your Collection Notice with your check, now, to avoid any kind of delay in the process.
Common Issues & Troubleshooting for CCS Payment Portal
Presently, the CCS Companies gives tailored Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to organizations of all sizes, & across all major industry verticals such as Healthcare, Banking & Insurance, Cable & Telecom, Energy & Utilities, Tollways, Government & Politics, Retail, Sports & Entertainment, Non-Profit, etc to address precise business tests.
- If you are facing a problem where you can’t access the CCS payment online platform properly, simply check that you are using one of the maintained browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- The most general mistake you can practice is by providing incorrect file number details. You need to make sure that you have provided the correct file number & cross-confirm the same if you encounter the error message “Invalid File Number”.
- Occasionally, you can receive the “Access Denied” error message on your screen. In this situation, you need to check that if any VPN services are active on your device, now you need to turn them off. This happens because the CCS online payment portal is practical only for United States customers.
- Then, in any case, if the problem persists, clear your browser’s cookie & cache. And simply try to access the portal after clearing the browser data. Normally this trick works.
- Also, you can try to access the Credit Collection Services (CCS) payment portal “CCSPayment com” through the private/incognito version of your browser also.
We have shared everything about CCS Payment Login at CCSPayment com in this article for you if the info that we shared above helped you in any way then do share it with others.